Do you agree the old ways of financing are outdated & accessing financing should be more simple, faster and enabled for everyone?
We do believe in financial services that are leading the way in the Age of Technology, not lagging behind and failing to meet the needs of consumers, which are changing and evolving faster than ever.
If taking a leading role in a startup-minded team that has proven itself on the market for many years & truly is a technology-first FinTech venture sounds like a great idea, we’d be thrilled to hear from you!
What will I do?
- Identify and tackle challenges, both at department and company level on a continuous basis
- Present and advocate aligned values and principles across the team
- Deal with team management, including new people incorporation and onboarding
- Have full ownership of both the in-house tech team (10 people & scaling) and outsource resources
- Oversee the development and implementation of new features and elements to our systems
- Take a leading role with regards to system architecture
- Be a proactive leader of the tech team, shaping and leading daily processes – including Agile ceremonies
- Take proactive involvement in technical solution and product development processes, as well as ensure alignment with other department managers
- Ensure regular performance tracking & reporting of the IT team’s work
- Ensure feature delivery in line with business requirements
- Be a technology leader to prepare our systems for international expansion
- Work on brand new, up-and-coming FinTech solutions, to be added to already existing product suite (Line of Credit, Short term loan, Peer-to-peer finance)
- Continuously lookout for new solutions and technologies to take advantage of
- We’re a mature company with a mindset of a startup that interacts and exchanges feedback and knowledge non-stop. the same will be expected of you
What qualities/abilities/experience should I possess?
- Java Spring framework
- Hibernate, JDBC
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Jenkins, Maven
- Scrum & Agile development
- Knowledge of Java 8 features
- Our team has members from 13 different countries, so we mostly communicate in English
What do we offer?
- Spacious office in the very heart of Barcelona (Paseo de Gracia)
- Dynamic and challenging environment in a very ambitious, international team
- Direct opportunity to impact established products, as well as work on new solutions
- Amazing opportunity to work with all the main business stakeholders
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to participate as a leader in international expansion projects
- There is always someone up for a beer after work
Sounds good, right? Don’t wait to apply. Apply & then await a message from us!
Email : email@example.com